Refunds and exchanges can be made for items unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and saleable with original tags and packaging. Refunds and exchanges must be made within 30 days of the original purchase.
To make a return, refund, replacement, or exchange, first customers will need to create an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Customers that used the guest checkout should use the link below to submit an RMA and follow the prompts. Customers that ordered through their account will need to log back into their account and submit an RMA in the “Return An Item” section.
Customers are responsible for the shipping costs to return the item(s). Upon receipt of the returned item(s), the customer will be notified the return was received and issued a refund to the original form of payment as long as our requirements for returns are met. We try our best to take care of all our customers.
If the customer wishes to exchange one product for another, the customer is encouraged to create a new order for the new product. The customer can wait until the returned item is received and a refund is issued to make the purchase or make the purchase immediately, knowing a refund should be issued once the returned product(s) are received at our shop.
To submit an RMA:
· Go to PA Wilds online store: https://shopthepawilds.com
· Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Request Return”
· Enter your order number and email address and click “Submit RMA”
· On the next screen that pops up, click on “Create Request”
· Answer the questions on the New Request page that pops up – use the comments section to describe issues such as sizing and attach images to illustrate these issues if possible or necessary
· Click “Submit RMA”
Once the RMA is submitted, the customer will then receive email instructions on where to return the item.