The best gifts are made with love, and all the items in the PA Wilds Marketplace surely fit that description. All the items sold on the Marketplace's online platform are locally produced by artists and businesses in the PA Wilds. When you purchase from the PA Wilds Marketplace you aren’t just purchasing a unique gift, you are supporting artisans who call the PA Wilds home.
Self-Care in the PA Wilds
Products shipped separately. Each item listed is from a different Maker in the PA Wilds regions and by purchasing, you are helping sustain our region’s small businesses and our rural communities. Adjust the quantity for each item before adding to your cart based on your needs.
PA Wilds is full of locally made skin care and self care products. We curated this list of a few of our favorites! Get some for yourself and a few more to give as gifts. Perfect gift for bridal showers, thinking of you, get well soon, birthday, and more!
- Vanilla Coffee Goat Milk Soap by Allegheny Nesting - Handmade Vanilla Coffee Goat Milk Soap. This soap is made with our milking goat Annabelle's milk, olive oil, coconut oil, lard, lye, coffee grains and fragrance oil. 3.5oz
- 4 oz Pink Musk Lotion by Side Door Soaps - 4 oz lotion in an easy to dispense, recyclable bottle. Ingredients: Distilled Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ceteryl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance. Directions for use: Massage a desired amount of lotion on body as often as preferred. Store in a cool, dry place. Due to the use of natural ingredients, this is a perishable product. Discard immediately if there is any change in color, odor, or consistency. Replace and discard between 3-6 months under normal usage.
- Better Skin Soap, 4 oz bar by Nonni & Papa Joe's Homestead -
Indulge your skin and your senses with this luxurious bar! Rich, high quality oils, shea butter, and vitamin E work together to moisturize and protect your skin. Lavender and peppermint oils soothe skin and calm body and soul. Tea tree oil is anti-inflammatory and has been known to have positive effects on acne, psoriasis, and eczema. This bar is excellent for the delicate skin on your face!
Ingredients: Saponified Oils, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Vitamin E. Lavender, Peppermint, and Tea Tree Essential Oils
This bar contains no chemicals or artificial additives. It is made with high-quality organic essential oils and colored with herbal powders.
Nonni and Papa Joe's soaps are lovingly hand-crafted in the Pennsylvania Wilds. Our soaps contain no chemicals. They are made with high quality essential oils, herbs and herbal powders. Living in the wilderness, we understand the importance of caring for our environment. This is why our products are environmentally friendly and all-natural--including our packaging. Our soap bars come wrapped in Biolefin, a biodegradable shrink-film to protect our soap, you, and the world! Thanks to naturally present microorganisms, your soap wrapper will completely biodegrade and return to the eco-cycle in 1 to 3 years.
To extend the life of your hand-crafted soap place it in a well draining soap dish and keep it dry between uses.
- Bee's Knees 2 oz. Skin Soothers Salve Therapeutic Rub by Rich Valley Apiary - For any skin irritation, bee stings, bug bites, ect. Beeswax , Sunflower, Almond & Avocado oil, Honey, Vit e Dried herbs, Peppermint eo, Tea tree eo, Lavender eo
- The "Fawn" Bar by The Wild Botanica -
The “Fawn” Bar is one of three soaps in the “Oh Deer” series: “Handmade soap for your whole herd.” It was inspired by Pennsylvania’s state animal, the white-tailed deer, which continues to flourish in forests across the region. This scent will leave you feeling calm and comforted. Trust in your natural instincts. It’s time to bed down for the night and rest! And remember, mama never wanders too far away…
Scent: A calming and comforting warm classic oatmeal and sweet vanilla almond scent.
A single, wrapped bar of artisanal, small-batch, cold-process, handmade soap formulated with sustainably sourced plant-based oils and butters, colored with oatmeal and scented with a fragrant oil blend. We never use animal fats (like lard or tallow) and are cruelty-free. This bar is vegan/vegan-friendly. It is also preservative, phthalate, and palm free.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Fragrance*, & Oatmeal.Wet soap, work lather directly onto skin, wash cloth, or loofah. Rinse clean. Keep soap dry between uses.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Spot test first and discontinue use immediately if sensitivity, irritation, or allergy occurs.
*In compliance with FDA regulations under the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act, the official term “fragrance” is used in our ingredient declaration and refers to both fragrance oils and plant-based essential oils that we use to scent our products.
Due to the nature of handmade soap, variations in color can occur.
We use eco-friendly Biolefin™ shrink wrap packaging that is both recyclable and biodegradable.
Our soaps are handcrafted locally in Brockway, PA. (Made in the USA.)
- Meditation Candle by Blackberry & Sage Market -
Mindful Goddess For ritual + intention setting Scent: Lavender & Lemongrass Tea
To release toxic emotions + Purify energy, calming the mind and uplifting the spirit.
9 0z Amber Glass 25-35 hrs. burn time
made with Eco Soy Wax, Organic Coconut Oil, Local Beeswax, Natural Cotton Wick, Citrine Crystals, Dried Herbs & Flowers from the Garden, tinted using Alkanet Root Powder, Eco Plant Based Glitter + Essential Oils
handmade in small batches to ensure it is of artisanal quality Handcrafted in Punxsutawney, Pa
This candle is for meditation purposes only and not to be burned unattended due to the herbs possibly burning.
Never use water to extinguish a candle, this is extremely dangerous
Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 1/4 inch
Never move a burning candle. Make sure wax has cooled completely before moving. Candle tin may become hot, Burn on a heat resistant surface. Avoid Burning candle in a drafty area, near an opened window, air duct or fan
Keep away from children and pets. Do not use lid to extinguish candle. Don't burn a candle all way down.
- Tea Tree Salve by Sue's Salves LLC - An anti-fungal, antiviral, antibacterial plant-based first aid remedy for your skin. Tea Tree salve is best for use on chronic skin ailments, fungal infections, rashes, poison ivy, cold sores, athlete’s foot, itchy skin, stings (even jelly fish stings), bruises, blisters, and acne. It is used topically as a local antiseptic for cuts and abrasions, for burns, insect bites, scabies and boils, Tea tree salve fights germs and helps to heal fungal infections without the use of expensive prescription pharmaceuticals. Crafted with organically grown comfrey, aloe vera, calendula flowers, and beeswax in a base of olive oil Sue's Salves are reknowned for their beneficial results caring for simple to chronic skin conditions. Tea tree oil is a powerful first aid essential oil. One of our most popular salves, tea tree salve is safe and effective for all skin types.
|Country of Manufacture
|PA Wilds Experience Picks