The best gifts are made with love, and all the items in the PA Wilds Marketplace surely fit that description. All the items sold on the Marketplace's online platform are locally produced by artists and businesses in the PA Wilds. When you purchase from the PA Wilds Marketplace you aren’t just purchasing a unique gift, you are supporting artisans who call the PA Wilds home.
Gifts for Local Art Lovers
Products shipped separately. Each item listed is from a different Maker in the PA Wilds regions and by purchasing, you are helping sustain our region’s small businesses and our rural communities. Adjust the quantity for each item before adding to your cart based on your needs.
Support artists in the PA Wilds by snagging one of these pieces for your home or your wardrobe. This artwork is perfect for you or a friend and is a great alternative to a typical souvenir from our region. From painting to photography to glass art, the PA Wilds Marketplace is your go-to place to find art in the Wilds!
- Princess Puanani Hawaiian Monk Seal Animal Portrait Art Print by Ellen Paquette Art -
"Princess Puanani" (beautiful flower in Hawaiian) is a limited edition archival print from an original acrylic painting of a critically endangered Hawaiian monk seal. These marine mammals are threatened by human intervention, disease, and climate change.
- 8" x 10" exterior dimension, 7 3/4" x 9 3/4" image size
- High quality archival ink
- Epson Enhanced Matte paper (acid free)
- Signed and numbered by the artist.Keep out of direct sunlight for long life and color durability!
- Pink Heart Pendant by Valley Glass Art - One-of-a-kind borosilicate glass art pieces. This pendant features a pink heart.
- Colorways Hand Painted Silk Scarf, Canopy by Julie Mader - Add the inspiration of nature to your wardrobe with wearable art, the Colorway CANOPY is a reflection of time spent hiking under a canopy of trees and blue sky. Each soft 8x54” scarf is painted by the artist in her in-home studio located in the PA Wilds.
The design of each scarf will vary due to the process of painting on silk. Each and every piece is a unique one-of-a-kind, just like the person who wears it. Once painted, Julie wraps each painted piece separately and sets the dye permanently to the silk fibers using steam. She has chosen to use steam in order to avoid the use of chemicals for all of her silk art.
- ColorWash Plate by Fused Glass Art by Kathleen Schnell - Color Wash- 11” diameter Plate
The black & white Border is a whimsical play using black and cream colored Murrini and short black stringers the wispy white glass.
The colorful center was created with "strokes" of sheet glass, various Murrini, dots, Millefiori and frit.
This dish was created on a concentric circle mold so the back of it has detail and a look of its own.
Fused Glass should be hand washed and not used in any type of oven.
- Cherry Springs, Milkyway & Astrodomes Canvas by Curt Weinhold Photography - 12X20" on canvas 3/4 " thick, with hanger
|Country of Manufacture
|PA Wilds Experience Picks